To consider and pursue the needs of Diaspora Groups in their international development work, and to facilitate the knowledge and skills of Diaspora Groups in Wales to be used to advice and support indigenous Welsh International Development Organisations.
A world in which the sustainable development goals have been achieved for the people of Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Enable a dynamic and effective diaspora community
- Provide high quality capacity building opportunities for SSAP members, staff and volunteers
- Ensure financial sustainability of SSAP
- Establish a clear, effective governance approach
- Inspire and influence, locally, nationally and internationally
- Engage diverse community groups in influencing policy
- Share and deepen understanding of SSAP vision, purpose and mission
- Capture and communicate successes
- Be an inclusive reliable, innovative platform for collaborations
- Develop effective partnerships and networks at all levels
- Act as a collaborative learning and sharing platform
- Connect opportunities and ideas between communities in Africa and Wales.