Who we are
Hub Cymru Africa is a partnership supporting the Wales Africa Community, bringing together the work of Sub Saharan Advisory Panel, The Wales for Africa Health Links Network, and Fair Trade Wales.
We represent the International Development sector in Wales.
Hub Cymru Africa is supported by the Welsh Government and is hosted by the Welsh Centre for International Affairs at the Temple of Peace in Cardiff.
- Health and wellbeing
- Climate change and the environment
- Lifelong learning
- Sustainable livelihoods
- Involving the most marginalised groups
- Supporting cultural exchanges among individuals
- Creating innovative solutions for communities living in poverty
What we do
We provide support for communication, coordination and capacity building for groups and individuals who want to work on Wales-Africa Projects
What we want to achieve
- Wales as a globally responsible nation
- Working in solidarity with African partners
- Collaboration to catalyse action across Wales
- Build upon our Fair Trade Nation Status— help create a fairer world.